|Secure Our Worth Erection For The Next Century|
A Model Sustainability Policy
Concern for the environment and promoting a broader sustainability agenda are integral to Unovi’s professional activities and the management of the enterprise. At Unovi, value creation is measured not just by the growth of pounds and pence, but also by the growth of small business worldwide, computing literacy and personal development. We are building for the long term.
At Unovi, our first affection is for the entrepreneur – those who are creating and growing their businesses and worth – and every decision we make is influenced by how we can spread entrepreneurship and make commerce better for everyone as well as we aim to make peoples life better with third-generation technology – everyday banking, task scheduling, working and earning those are all of our concern
At Unovi, our first love is for the entrepreneur – more than 20K customers are in our circle. We organize and support their communication with our educational and social features
We try to looking for young talents to give them an opportunity to develop their skills, entrepreneurship and inventions. As at Unovi’s team as with Unovi’s product and services.
Fostering a growth mindset with a deep selection of great reads – users can exchange their knowledge with each other while we help to gather articles and books to fulfil the library
It is in the best interests of our company and society as a whole that our company moves along the path to sustainability. To that end, we will strive to achieve the following vision of performance.
1. Economic success: the wise use of financial resources
- Company Economic Prosperity: Our business is positioned to survive and prosper economically
- Community Economic Prosperity: We help our community survive and prosper economically
2. Social responsibility: respect for people
- Respect for Employees: We treat our employees in a respectful, fair, non exploitative way, especially with regard to compensation and benefits; promotion, training; open, constructive dialogue with management; involvement in decision making; working conditions that are safe, healthy, and non-coercive; rights of association, collective bargaining, and privacy; employment termination practices; and work-life balance.
- Responsible Governance: We manage our risks properly, use our economic power responsibly and operate our business in a way that is ethical and legal.
- Respect for Stakeholders: We are transparent, respectful and fair to local populations, investors, suppliers and other stakeholders outside our organisation who may be affected by our operations. We work collaboratively with our communities to enhance the well-being of others.
- Fair Dealing with Customers: We are honest and fair with our customers, competing fairly for their business, respecting their privacy and providing them safe and effective products and services under the conditions we promise.
3. Environmental responsibility: respect for life and the wise management and use of natural resources
- Resource Conservation: We conserve our use of natural resources to the extent practicable.
- Waste Prevention and Management: We reduce to the extent practicable the quantity and degree of hazard of the wastes we generate from our operations and handle them in a safe, legal and responsible way to minimise their environmental effects.
- Environmental Risk Control and Restoration: We minimise the risk of spills and other potentially harmful environmental incidents, restore the environment where damaged by us and enhance it to better support biodiversity.
It’s Greener In The Cloud
Any analysis of the climate impact of a data centre should consider resource utilization and energy efficiency, in addition to the power mix. Carbon emissions are a factor of three things:
- the number of servers running
- the total energy required to power each server
- the carbon intensity of energy sources used to power these servers
A typical large-scale cloud provider achieves approximately 65% server utilization rates versus 15% on-premises, which means when companies move to the cloud, they typically provide fewer than ¼ of the servers than they would on-premises.
- In addition, a typical on-premises data centre is 29% less efficient in their use of power compared to a typical large-scale cloud provider that uses world-class facility designs, cooling systems, and workload-optimized equipment
- Adding these together (fewer servers used plus more power efficient servers), customers only need 16% of the power as compared to on-premises infrastructure
Benefits for businesses
Business transformation and sustainable approach to management translate into:
- Identification of the areas that create the organization’s long-term value
- Reduction of operating costs due to more effective resource management across the entire supply chain
- Effective economic, social and environmental risk management
- Business stability relying on good relations with key stakeholders
- Building loyalty and trust of customers through dialogue and engagement
Sustainability is a response to the challenges of the modern world which transforms potential threats and risks into development opportunities for organizations from the public and private sectors.
Defining the Ideal Form of the Company for Each Stakeholder and the Outline for the Future It Should Take in Order to Realize the Global Vision
“We aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile” and “We will meet challenging goals by engaging the talent and passion of people, who believe there is always a better way” as we set out in the Vision. That means, we will sincerely listen to the voices of every stakeholder, customer, employee, business partner, shareholder, and member of global society/local communities, and always exceed their expectations. The expression “Vision for Those We Serve” is our way of organizing and explaining the thoughts constituting the Vision in relation to stakeholders. It is Toyota’s resolve to meet challenging goals step by step to see the smiles and happiness of everyone including customers and beyond.